CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Songs


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16

Today was okay.... Lunch was umm idk.
At lunch roshie was on the baby swing and she kept saying 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 for me to go to her and push her. it was funny though.Well it is roshie.
I got kicked on the forehead once and pushed twice. It was a painful lunch time.
it happenes everyday really to me.
I wont be scared if people stop scaring me or hurting me.
but it happenes everyday so ya.:D
Well anyways. OH YA I JUST REMEBER THAT I HAVE A GUM IN MY BACK PACK!
ill get it after this post.
and nothing new happened today. Only Roshie promised not to poke Bubba
I like it better and funnier when roshie pokes Bubba its soo funny.

From now on i am not going to do what people tell me to do For example ....

- give me candy(well somtimes).
- push her.
- give me that thing or else.
and etc cause i get soooo mad when people do that. But it wouldnt be nice if i told them right?so thats why i dont.

0 comments: